If you wish to apply to rent one of Knot6’s properties, you can download the application at the bottom of thee page. The application fee is $50.00 per adult and must be paid by certified funds. NO PERSONAL CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED and all application fees must be paid prior to your application being processed. Additionally, All adults residing in the property must apply. All application fees are non-refundable. The application can be emailed or faxed to our office. The fax number is (866) 842-9468 and the email address is email@example.com.
Once your application is approved we will forward the lease to you and/or your agent. The signed lease and CERTIFIED FUNDS for the security deposit must be received by our office within 48 hours. It is best to overnight the package via Priority Overnight mail, Federal Express, or UPS. The lease can be delivered to our office by calling (443) 569-8023 to make arrangements.
- Determining gross income income must be supported by documentation, such as a W2 for salaried employees. If income is of a commission, tip or self-employment nature, then tax returns for the last two years are required. Income from the tax returns will be averaged to determine gross income.
- Determining gross monthly debts - The credit report will indicate the monthly payments. This will be considered to be correct unless applicant has supporting documentation that indicates otherwise. However, if applicant lists more debts than the credit report, then applicant’s disclosures will be used.
- If the applicant has two or more thirty-day late payments within the last year as shown on their “in file” credit report, the application may be.
- If the current or past landlord provides a negative report, then the application may be declined.
- In the case of an application that consists of multiple applicants, any applicant who does their “in file” credit report, the application may be declined. not meet the credit standard will result in the entire application being declined.
Who Must Apply - All adults who will be residing in the property must apply.
Two Forms of Identification are required with the application. If you are unsure which documents you can provide, please review the Accepted Documents at: http://www.uscis.gov/I-9Central.
NOTE: These standards will not be deviated from unless a property owner specifically overrules the company standard. Please note that we strongly advise all owners not to deviate from these